Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dreams..

What do dreams mean. Do or don't they have meanings. I dream of when I was young and without worry.. Or did I have worries. I think we do have them all our lives. You want to be the best for your parents, for the teachers and your spouse.Also you want to be liked and help people that need you.This is what live is CARING. Then when you get older you have the same feeling, But the changes to care is turned around. You have to be cared for. To understand older people you have to remember that they where once in charge. Most older people understand, but they have to understand that you are being looked at different. I remember when I worked in the hospital and a older couple would walk in the nurses would say Look what a cute couple holding hands. It made me mad and I said do not look at them as cute respect them for who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment