Saturday, August 7, 2010

What family can do to you.
















When I got up this morning I did not feel good at all. I stripped my bed and did the wash and I had to sit down. Then Kim arrived and I sat with her a while and I felt a little better. Then I got on the computer and found my brother Gerrit and wife on Skype, We had a nice conversation and then Kim showed her face on Skype. That was a surprice. While I was talking to my brother I almost jumped, Some one throw a dog on my lap.Little Lucas. He was in touch with my brother. Then Nan and Jeff showed up. It was nice for Nan to talk with her uncle. We had some tea and later a little supper and Anna showed up with the kids. WE where all in the front yard and David came down the driveway with Woody the Horse.. What a sight.The horse was so nice. Lucy did some riding on him. Woody also liked my apples. What happened I forgot all my problems.Hooray for family. Here are a couple of pictured Gerrit after we talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment