Friday, September 3, 2010

Exercise


I was asked by my new Dr. if I do exercise. Well what do you expect from a almost 84 year old?I do all my own house work, all my yard work and I go twice a week to silver sneakers. I have a bad back and also no feeling in my feet. I think I do o.k.. Some days are hard but I get trough it.I do what I can. If I have a problem, and I mention to my grand children, they are ready to help. My children have their own health problem, but also they are there in emergency. So life is not so bad.I remember my grandmother at my age. She was old. I do not think that I am old.I wish now that I knew more about her.She was sweet and a great grand mother, but I did not know what her problems where. From my mother side of the family there was arthritis. My Mom had raynauds.You suffer then, now they have a name.I put this in the blog for the future, so if symptoms show up maby they do not have to suffer. I keep on going until....... Here is a picture of some of the girls in my class.

1 comment:

  1. SilverSneakers is happy to hear that you are able to come to the classes! If you are on Facebook, become a fan! www.facebook.com/silversneakers

    Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete