Saturday, December 4, 2010

Clocks.

What a difference a clock can make at a home. I have a chiming wall clock and also a grandmother clock. They both have been ill.My husband loved clocks and they where always ticking in our home. If there was a problem he could fix it. I had my clocks fix at times but it never last long. A friend of me had a relative who also loves clocks. His name was Bob. Bob came over and fixed both my clocks, so now I have a happy home again. I also did have a chookoo clock. My parents brought it over from the Netherlands, It hanged in our hall way and every night my husband pulled the chain of the clock. My daughters remember the sound.But the clock broke down and no one, not even my husband could fix it, It needed a bellow. So Evie gave it to Bob and he finally fixed it. I am so glad and hope that it will bring lots of memories back to her, She has it in the kitchen and every half hour when she is home she can think of her Dad and the happy times at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment