Friday, July 8, 2011

How old are you feeling.

Today I had lunch with a couple of seniors. I am talking over 80 years old.Why do they depress me.I am always the one to give advice. They have problems, but so do I. Are you going to always complain or take it or leave it. I have helped people who are ill and have a reason to complain. Love doing it. I wish I could still work in the hospital, but I can not. So go on and do other things.How can we make elderly people see why they are that way. I have try ed but it is hard. So what do I do.Meet younger people. I love to talk to them. They inspire me and keep me remembering when I was there age and enjoyed life like them. The love of the children and bringing them up to become a adult. What a joy to see that.I can look back to that with joy.I like to grow even now with great grand children. They remember me on a time when I had little ones.They also make you forget your own problems now. So if I want to enjoy lunch I go with young people, if I can help some one I will take the elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment