Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Other day in my life.

The day started great and early. I took a shower and then went down stairs to do the wash. Put the wash in the machine and started the water,a few minutes later it stopped.No water, also upstairs no water. Call was made to people who are working hard on their new house.I felt awfull, but who do I call, and I tought it is just turning a knob or what. Well Jim came over and looked at it and said you need a new tank. What do I know. He explained the water is pushed up by air and there is no more air, all water. So we went shopping for a new tank. 3 stores, but Loews had one.Then Jim went back to work with the two Daves. In the afternoon Jim and Uncle Dave came to put the tank in. When we came in the basement the whole floor was flooded. Well I cleaned the floor and the men put in the tank, and now thanks to two great men I have water. And there was my day that I did not planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment