Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Remembering.

Today is one of those days that I sit and remember, go back in my mind. I see me as a 8 year old coming home from school and there is a lot going on in my house. People that I do not know. Then I found out I had a new baby brother. I still see my Mom sitting in bed with the baby. I did not know that he was coming. Now things are so different. Lucy knew that Mom had a baby in her tummy and she was only 4 years old. I am trying to think what is better to get them informed that early or not.When I was pregnant with the first one, I did not know how she would come out of me.But I turned out to be a good Mother, and loved her dearly. I think when we let nature takes it course, things will turn out o.k.Now every one knows so much and are exposed to every thing. How can a young mind that working out is a puzzle to me.

1 comment: