Saturday, September 5, 2009

Helping Friends.

Today was a great day. Jim and Evie had a chicken wing contest and they had close to 80 or more people.I brought two of my friends. One has a big health problem, but she so apriciate if you do something for her. And to see her talk to people and smile makes you feel good. In the coming weeks I have to drive to the Dr. for 3 friends. They do not have a car anymore our they are not able to drive on main roads. Medication is also a problem. I am so glad that I can do what I do.And also can help my friends. The party was great and it is so nice to keep in contact with family and friends Jim and David and family are the tops. Always willing to talk and help. Kim had better things to do. She got a new black hybrid car ,you can not hear that car run. Also you do not need anymore a key.Good luck Kim, your grandma is proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment