Tuesday, September 1, 2009

108 Years ago.

That was on August 30 the day that my Dad was born.He has been always very special to me. Being the only girl with four boys in the family I think I was always special in his eyes. I have many fond memories of him. He was a simple man. When I was a small child my dad was a carpenter,later doing road work.AfterW WII he started his own business.I had a little savings and he ask if he could start with it So heslowly build his own work in contracting, making roads in the Netherlands. By that time I had left the Netherlands for the U.S.A.But after four years in the Country he came over to see how we are doing. He offert my husband to come back and work for him.But we where to proud, we wanted to make it ourselves In 960 my parents came again, and they where so pleased to see that we made it.I still see my Dad and husband working on little project in the basement. My Dad had a lot respect for my husband and there was love between my parents and my husband. It feels so good to have all those memories.Sunday was the day that I special tought of you Dad. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment