Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pigeon Forge TN.







I
In Gatinburg with the pumkins, and Marilyn and I with the background what use to be the longest bridge in the world in Virginia. Now it is the thirth longest.





































Yes I am back from my vacation to Tenesee. We had a great trip and beautiful weather.High was 78 degrees, I can take that any time.We also made great friends. Three couples from Salamanca. They where the best. Our days where full. Lots of shows and many meals.Also the last day to Dollywood. It is nice but I liked the Great Smoky Mountains the best. We went from Gatinburg to Cherokee. Al the way across the Mountains.The higher we went the more snow we saw, I put my bare feet in the snow at one place, then we came in Cherokee I walked in a sleeveless top.The trees where in full color. What a sight.It also brought back some earl yer camping trips we took some years ago.

1 comment: