Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Voting

I voted today and it felt good. It gives you a real good feeling of trying to make this country better again. I am surprised to hear on the radio that it looks like 27 % are going to vote today. Why so few. I wish they had it like in the Netherlands by Law you have to vote. If you can not do it they will make that you can.Also they have maby a dozen of party"s you can vote for. All Religions party"s, Social and communist ,Worker and I forgot what else. But one thing I know more then 90% votes. The way we have it , it is so hared to choose you like this of one and that of the other.Some time you wish you had more selections.When one party wins they do every thing there way. No compromise. That is what I do not like. But I keep on voting and always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment