Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011









































What a nice day, it started at 8 a.m and ended at 8 p.m.I went to Evie and Jim for breakfast and to Nan and Joe for the rest of the day. Lots of fun. Seeing and playing with the little ones from Boston is always a joy.Molly got all dressed up and is a sweet girl. Little Kate has to look you over first, but smiled later. She does not remember me.Then Kim picket me up to go to Joe and Nan. We sat out side for a couple of hours by a camp fire. That is for me always a treat.Later the special Turkey dinner and we all ate to much, it was great.We had so much fun, special Lucas gave us a show.I also talked with Kristy in London.She is looking forward to coming home next week. It will be great to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment