Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving.

Tonight I am going to my first Turkey dinner this year. The Seniors of our town are beeing treated for a dinner by the Rotary members.It made me think what does Thanksgiving realy mean to me. It use to be getting the family's together.Now I have a different feeling. Today I went with Evie to a craft show and later we did go out for lunch with a school friend of Jim. She was a nice person to talk with, and we talked about every thing. But the feeling I got it is not what you eat but the caring for others. It is so nice to talk to younger people and feel they did like it the way it was. Not electronic to get together, but caring. We are a world of instruments. What we miss is the touching,hugging and showing you care.Tell you family you love them, over and over again. Untill you great grand daughter says, You say that all the time. Great ,I hope it sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment