Sunday, May 27, 2012

Why,why,why?

Watching 60 minutes tonight the question came to me WHY. The program was all about our Soldiers and War.I sat there crying with all the memories I have. The feeling of fear, I understand. The show of bodies all around you, I understand. The suffering I understand. Never, never will that leave me. Life is so hard to understand, special the Soldiers that where in combat. I have been there and I have seen them fighting and will never forget.I was 19 years old and it still hurts.Those men did there job, but they did not know what killing means until they where there. It did harm to there minds and people do not understand, unless you been there. I cry for them tonight. I will cry for them tomorrow ,but also thank them for giving me the freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment