Friday, July 6, 2012

New York City 4the 2012








Well I am back from my trip to New York.A exciting and a deep feeling trip. The fire works always get me for the 4the. Sitting on top of a big Cruise ship with a lot of people and you get that Unity feeling.It is awesome.The 4the started with a fire alarm in our Hotel,I was on the 3 the floor and was alone. Funny feeling. I walked down the stairs on wonder why does the alarm not stop. Well there was no one left in the hallway, so it was a real alarm. They helped me out the building and the firemen came in. Lucky it was a problem with the boiler.But you learn how help full people are and kind.We also went to the National September 11 Memorial, where 2.983 people died. It is a sad feeling that comes over you. Why? They did a beautiful job with the memorial. So again I made new memories and they will last for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment