Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Boring Days.

Today is one of those days that you take a look back.Remember the things that kept you going all day.That was not today, I sat a lot and did a lot of thinking. What can I do? I made some phonecals and still was not happy. I wished so much that I could do what I like to do, but my body says no. The things I have to do I can. So mabey I should look at it this way. Be happy you can take care of yourself. Then I look back at my parents and grandparents, they had to slow down when they got older. My problem is I do not think I am old. Tell me, why do we not have any rules that tells you where you are in life.Looking at my greatgrandchildren they move any way they want. I had them both on the floor by me on a rug. So I went down and layed next to them. That was great, but then when I want to get up, I looked like a old lady.I have seen old ladys in my time. When I worked 38 years in the Cancer center. I had to help them to undress, and believe me that bodys changes trough the years.But our minds are still the same. I once was a girl that fell in love and had the whole world ahead of her. Where did those years go. In my mind my life is like a movie, and that runs faster every year.Even if some days are boring. life still goes fast. So I tell my self enjoy every day and make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment