Monday, July 27, 2009

A Summer day,

While I was mowing my land today I saw so many things I could write a book. The blades of grass were cut down, also some flowers. There was a snake crawling away from me. Then next to the pad I was cutting there where tall flowers smiling at me. They survived. White, blue, pink and jellow. Butterfly's flew from one flower to the other. The sun was shining on them and they where happy.The tree above me had some nuts growing on the branches. Squirrels are looking for them all over. Then they find a place to hide them for winter food. Also a Rabbit was running away from me.While I was mowing under the pine tree's,the pine cones clattered all over. I used to rake them before I mowed, but that gets harder and harder for me. But while I am mowing I forget all my aches and pains and enjoy the outdoors. I do think of people who can not enjoy the outdoors and do not know how to look at nature. There is os much to see. This morning a Deer and her baby's walked through my fields. Just looking at me if I do approved. Then they walked in to the woods where there are tree's for them to hide,There are a lot of tree's,in all shapes, There are not two the same.There are birds on the branches singing and enjoy there life. Nothing, and realy nothing makes you appreciate life more then the outdoors. Camping and campfires are also memorable. I remember many virgin fires. At our cabin ,or at Norm and Jeane's Campfires with our children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren. To smell the fires and the fur trees together is the outdoors. Thanks for the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment