Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Hot Summer Day.

Today is not a good day.Temp. is in the 90's. And I do not like it.All you can do is to sit still. I did my wash and dryed it on my deck. My Groundhog came back. Two weeks ago David tryed to kill it. I kept looking for a sign but the whole stayed close. So yesterday I was mowing and saw all the dirt again. I did not like to use my basement door. The groundhog is right there. I do not want him in the house, that is why I am drying on my deck.Because it is so hot, it dryes fast. I was hoping no one showed up, because my panties where there to dry.This is not so strange for me. there. when we where in Alaska a few years back I hang them on the window of our room.We had a laugh about it. But now one was living where we where and I did it for the fun.It is nice to live in the country, 500 feet from the road .So come back on my groundhog does any one have a idea how to get rid of it? I would love to try to put some wood in there, but the pieces are to big for me to carry. This is what I hate from being old, you want to do something and your body says no. I do love my home, special when the little one"s come over and investigate your home.You gave a new generation some of yourself. I hope they will remember me some day. They are my Love.

1 comment:

  1. You could borrow my dog, she has killed 5 woodchucks so far this summer in our yard.

    ReplyDelete