Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pratsburg N.Y.

Yesterday I had a sentimental day. I had a outing with my husband Kodak Koffee Klatch in Pratsburg N.Y.They all where so happy to see me. There is a bond that came through the years of keeping in touch.When my husband was alive they met once a month after they retired. A couple of times a year their wife's where invited. So when my husband passed away I was made a honorary member. And they all are so nice. We had a nice picnic and day. Then when every one left Tim and I went to our old cabin. We where standing there for a while and he know what went on with me . Lots of great memories and special feelings. I saw our family there camping. The grandchildren helping planting the trees. Feeding the fish . I missed him there so much.I could see the cabin, we drove up to it. But there was only one road on the top of the land. No road going below the cabin and no road to the pond. There was a car, but we did not see anyone.It was a long drive home alone, my mind was full of thoughts. It was a great day, we have to go back sometimes, even if it is hard. This is life, and we get stronger trough what we experience.Walden was still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment