Thursday, February 4, 2010

First, second and thirth.

There is a difference bringing them up. I think what happens is that parents grow up. The first is every thing, you make more pictures, talk about them. I remember my first grandchild when he was born. My own children I do not remember that well But Jimmy for sure. I worked that time in the hospital and was carrying his picture in my uniform. And when I ran in to people I knew, I said you want to see my Grandchild?It made me thinking of it last night. I had not seen my great grandchildren a while and missed them. There mother had almost every day something in the blog when her first was born, but number two? Every day I looked at the blog, nothing new. So I called my grandson and said can I come after supper a while to see them .He said come over for supper. So I did. I had a great time.It fills me up with love for to see how a little family works. I know now why the blog is empty most of the time. Not just your hands are full but you just enjoy the two together so much that the blog is less imported. It is not that you love your first child our grandchild more but you see there are more imported things then writing our taking pictures.And your love is there for all your live to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment