Sunday, February 28, 2010

Health care.

Last Thursday I spent most of my day watching CNN. The debate was on between Dem. and Rep. The leader was or President.Having some knowledge and experience with the health care in the Netherlands, I wonder what was coming out of the debate.What I saw was a lot of fighting and to get there own way. Health care in the Netherlands is working and has been working for almost 100 years.Sure there are some problems, but every one is happy.On one of my visits in the Netherlands I fell and broke my wrist. My girl friend brought me to the hospital and the care was excellent. Also very clean. My first 22 years I lived there and remember lots of visits to Dr's Also through the years I visit my parents and went with them to Dr. and hospital. My Dad died in the hospital while I was visiting.I was there when my mother died. Saw her Dr.many times. Great care. Then to top it of when I got back to the U.S.A. my Mom's Dr. send me a letter and thanked me for taking care of her. The Rep. here say it is going to fail. So let it fail and they would get more new members.To me it looks like they want the President to fail and this would be sad, because we are having to suffer with him. Lets not play politics,lets think of a better way to health care. I can not complain.Kodak has been taking good care of me. But listen and hear Canada talking and they are happy overall with their care. Sure there are always complains, but we are sure failing a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment