Monday, March 1, 2010

Health care.

I wrote about health care yesterday. Well I got in contact with my brother Gerrit and he explain the health care in the Netherlands.He pays 236 euro a month. That does depend on income.It goes automatise. Every one needs to be insured. But he made sure to let me know that every one is real happy with it. But the point he made that there are no complains I want to bring across. The politicians are not together here. They want to scare people , they also did with social security. It is working and we are not complaining. They keep on telling us the money is running out. Then I say get going and see where you make mistakes with our money.We have to live with a budget. If I as a immigrant with & 200.00 came here and made it, it was managing your money and do not hand it out to other Country's or like spending it on Alaska citizen and then send the oil to Japan.Did to me makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment