Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a day.

Can you find all my three Great Grandchildren in the left picture?









This morning I got up and ready to go. Dishwasher on . Stripped the bed and put the washing machine on, then the door went open and trouble started. There was my Granddaughter Kim. She said I am here to do some work. Well that she did. She knew all the things that where hard to do and started. All my windows in the basement, in and out. She helped me to put the sheets and the underpad on the line outside. It is getting hard for me to do things above my hearth. She cleaned my chandelier in the dining room and ceiling lights. Got all my carved birds and fish from above my french doors and cleaned the shelve while I cleaned the birds. She mowed all my back yard. That was fun for her.She put the cushions on my furniture on the deck.And more . It makes me tyred now writing about it. Kim I love you and we did have a good time. Then for supper I went to Evie. She had the two kids overnight, and they are so good. That was fun. I will put a couple of pictures on here , they are tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment