Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bad dreams of bad days.

Last night I was watching Anderson Cooper CNN at 10.00 P.M. I could not believe what I heard. A man running for Congress in Ohio was intervieuwed He was asked why on weekend he is wearing a German WWII uniform. He did not say why, but on the internet they put on adds for people to join them.When he was asked about the time in WWII who joined them then , he said people from all countries where helping even from the Netherlands.This made me so mad, yes there where some collaberators from the Netherlands in the war, but they got punished after the war. They where the lowest of the lowest. We had no respect for them. But why do we have people like that running for our government. I do not want to remember those times,I do not want to see those uniforms again. Can we not do any better?The Teaparty is behind him. I do not understand . I did not sleep much last night. I try to reason every thing. Do I want to vote for people like that. No way. I do not want to remember all the things that I felt and saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment