Thursday, October 21, 2010

Clocks

What will happening if we did not have clocks. I could not live without it, unless I lived in the country by myself. I would look at the sun or live by day and nightlight. But I do not live by my self and have to make dates. So I depend on clocks. But one clock is not working, and one runs to fast.I had a husband who loved clocks and knew how to fix them.So finally one of my friends has a relative who also loves clocks. He came over and took my wall clock with him to fix it. It is just like I got the best present. I want the clocks to run, it reminds me of my husband and better times. We need and like to remember the good days. A sound of a clock will do it for me.But the ticking sound I can not hear any more, so I look forward tom the chimes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment