Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Sermon.

Several weeks ago I went to a Memorial service for a friend about a hour drive from my home.It was a lovely memorial, and it was nice to meet his family. Afterwards they served us a lunch. I happen to sit with the Minister and we had great discussions. We talked religion and problems our Country has. He asked me where I was from, and I said the Netherlands. He was so nice to talk to. He told me he had met Dutch people, but never some one that was in W W II.We kept on talking and when I looked around we and my friend where the only ones left. When we left he said to me we have do some more talking in the future. He had enjoyed it.I went to a other funeral with my friend today. She told me that I was the talk of that little town we went to several weeks ago. The minister used my conversation with him in the next Sunday service. So when you talk you never know who is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment