Friday, February 4, 2011

Driving Skills
















I set my driving skills to a test today. It was a nice sunny winter day and I felt like visiting the animals. I had not seen them op close for a while. They are always in a distant when I drive by. So every thing went fine ,I drove in and talked to the animals and took a couple of pictures. But then? There was no way to turn around. I know Dave does not need it, but I do.If I try ed to turn around I might get stuck in the snow.If that happens I had to walk to my home or call 911. What would they say if I called 911. So the next thing to do was back up. Well when you are my age that is a challenge. But I had to . It is about 500 feet with a curve in it. I did it! But boy was I happy to be on the road again. But it was worth the trip. So peaceful there and I know the animals where happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment