Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Extra help.

I just came in from shoveling some snow. The piles are high and I took the tops of so it will melt faster. While I was doing it a question from my sisterinlaw in the Netherlands came to me. She asked the other day, Do you have a help in the house? And I said o no I do everything my self. Then I was thinking about my Mother.. As long as I can remember she had a cleaning lady in the house. Mather of facts I still write with her last one she had for years. I would be there on vacation and once a week she came. Cleaned the floors, dust everything and washed the windows inside and out. Scrubbed the side walk and anything my Mother wanted her to do Here I am in my 85 the year and I do most everything my self. Sure if something is heavy I will ask some one in the family.But a cleaning lady I have never thought of it. While my house is so much bigger then my Moms.My mom once had a nice big house, but also a cleaning lady.I wonder what is wrong with me. Don't I see the dust any more?I do not do spring cleaning like I use to but it does not get so dirty any more. Or maybe God made me that my eye's are not so good any more and I do not see it. Well Tiny this is my answer. No I do every thing myself and you can come in here and I am proud of my clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment