Friday, March 18, 2011

What a good day.







For me a good day is when I am able to do things. Well yesterday was a day like that. I been working in the yard and little by little I get things done. It is surprising do I cleaned up the yard last fall but still there is a lot to do. But like I said I did it and I am proud of it.Then I had invited Kim for dinner. I set the table with my best dishes and planned a full course dinner with a candle for St Patricks day.We just started eating when a call came in from David if we want to meet them at there home at 6 p.m and then go together to the American Hotel. Well Kim and I never say no. So we ate in the hurry and left the dishes for later.Well I met Gus and we made friends.Then we all walked over to the Hotel and celebrated St Patricks with a LOT of people. It was a long but fun day.I will put a few pictures from me visiting my neighbors and the place where last year a fur tree stood that went to Nan and Joe for there Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment