Monday, September 26, 2011

Helping out.



I was order to bed rest last week and then you know you have family.At this moment Evie is cutting my grass.I am glad there it looks we have rain every day this coming week. Thank you all for helping and cheering me up.The visits and the help. The meals and special apple pie that David and Lucy made. They had picket the apples that afternoon. Louise you always know how to help me. Nan and Joe for all the add little jobs.Anna showing up with all my little ones. Jim for making a special meal for me. And Kim for being my Supervisor to keep things going. You know what I mean. And Evie always ready in emergency's.Thanks Henry for your smile and Freddy sorry about the frog.I would have cry ed also if the frog grabbed my nose. Thank you all for being my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment