Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What a day.







Yes what a day. First Nancy called that Nick has been excepted by NASA . So they are coming back to the U.S.A.Great. Then I had my last visit with my eye surgeon and he was so pleased.Then this afternoon for 4 hours I went to my first class in College, studying computers. It was a exellent class. First learning about Browsers Floppy Disk ,Hard disk, well all the stuff I knew. But the way he present things makes more sense.Definitions of some common terms.Then we went to internet sites. The 4 hours where gone so fast. Our next class is on photo's. It felt so good to learn. Our teacher is Harold Strassner from Scotsville. He is the one that sets all the programs up for all the colleges in or area. We had 8 students in the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment