Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anniversary's

Last night we had a anniversary party for one of my brothers and his wife. He is here from the Netherlands for some weeks and he invited my family for dinner. We had a good time. 50 years should be celebrated. But it also brings back all the anniversary's we celebrated in the Netherlands for my parents. Our first one was my parents 4o the. We took our three girl and had a good time. Then the 50 the and the best their 60the. The music from the town came and played in front of there house.My whole family where there, 4 brothers, wife,s and their children. It was fun to see them all together. My parents where married almost 63 years when wy Dad died 25 years ago.My own marriage lasted 44 and half year. Not long enough but a lot of good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment