Monday, May 11, 2009

A bragging greatgrandmother.

I have to put this in my blog.What a joy to be a great grandmother. Every one should experience it. Yesterday on Mothersday our family got together. So did the 2 year and two month Lucy and Freddie two and a half month, I love him and he feels so good. But Lucy gets me every time I see her. She and my daughters dog Bonnie had a great time. To see her hugging and loving that animal was so wonderful to see. The dog enjoyed her and she was so gentle.Also Lucy took care of me. I was sitting nice in a nice rocking chair, rocking back and fort. Then Lucy said to me I like to sit in the rocker. I said where do I have to sit, she said on the bench. So I did. What else do you do tell her I am a old lady and I need to sit there? No way.I do every thing my children , grandchildren and great grandchildren tell me to do. This way there are no problems.Well then Lucy sat in the rocker with her doll and sang the whole song rocke my baby. I could have cried for joy. But I also know how I miss Molly. She is going to be two in Dec. and lives in Boston.I sure hope to have some good times with her. Mothers day is getting better every year. An to be able to put a stamp on your familys live is very importand to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment