Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grandma B x mas cookies.

Several in the family have told me they love my x mas cookies. Next Saterday my family is coming to my house to do some odd jobs that I can not do. So I decided to make my x mas cookies for a treat. And with that I tought let me put the recipe on the blog. So here it is. 1 cup of butter, 2 cups of sugar, 3 eggs, 2 tbsp of milk,5 cups of flour, 1 and a half tsp cream of tarter,1 and a half tsp of soda,1 tsp vanilla,lemon our anise. 1 fourth tsp salt. Mix and chill. Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes. Frosting. Mix confection sugar with water until it is spreadable . Then frost the cookies and let dry, When hard and dry with food color paint a picture on the cookies and let dry again, Thats all. Good Luck Hopes you enjoy them for a long time.

4 comments:

  1. YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I copied it down! Thanks, grandma! I'm walking down to the store today to pick up some groceries - now I can make some this afternoon and surprise Nick when he gets home. He loves you cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (And I love them too - hopefully there will be some left by the time he gets home!) Hahaha. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! I am so excited to have this recipe! This calls for a Christmas-in-June celebration!

    ReplyDelete