Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thankful for family

Yesterday was a day to be thankful for your family. Being aged and live alone a lot of things are getting harder for me to do. So one day my granddaughter made a plan to go to grandma's house on June 13 with the whole family and do the things she can not do. So at 9 a.m. the first ones arrived and started to scrape my outside of the deck ,two story's high. And before I knew every one was doing one thing our the other. Scraping, painting, spraying and little things like a lose toilet seat. Every thing got done. They also brought food. Home made soup my brother and his wife made. Ice cream cake, home made.Pasta and cold cuts. It was great.It also was the last day that my brother and wife where here , so a nice time to say our goodby's Now they are some where over the Atlantic Ocean.Thank you to all my family,they are the ones who keep us going. It is so great to see all the love I have in my family, and that we can teach the little ones what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment