Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Poison by Dior.

Many years ago my favorite perfume was Poison. My husband surprise me with it one day and I loved it. Some years later my granddaughter Kim went to France as a exchange student. When she came back she brought me from Paris a bottle of Poison. The surprise was great, my husband had died ,but she did remember that. It was not the perfume,but the thought. This morning Kim called and said grandma can you meet us for lunch with several family members. I said I love to. Wellthe grandchildren and great grandchildren came and we went to sit down and in back of me some one called grandma and there was my granddaughter from London . What a surprise. I cryed from happiness. When we sat down she gave me a present and to my biggest surprise a other bottle of Poison. My grandchildren will not let me forget my husband.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it, grandma! It was great having lunch with everyone and being back home.

    ReplyDelete