Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Day in Thea's live.




This morning after breakfast I left for shopping. I had to pick up David Birthday present.They called and said it was ready.By the time I came home I got lunch ready for Kim and me. After lunch Kim fixed my computer and put my pictures from the camera on it.My computer is so slow that we did not get every thing done. I am taking my computer some evening to Kim's apartment.I had to get Kim out of the house on time so I could pick up one of my friends and go to a other friend to play cards.After that I went to see a sick friend of me.So finally I got home and there where several phone calls. I have not answered them jet. I first go and get me some supper. The evening is long and dark. Good time for calling.Hopefully tomorrow I have a other good day.While I was on the computer a e mail came in from my sister in law. My older brothers widow.It is so good to hear from her. She is a smart lady and her letters are interesting. We both have health problems, but our minds are still good. So a nice conversation by mail. So that is one day in my live.Exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment