Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a week.

Great weather, all week. I can not believe it. This is November. All my work is done outside.Yesterday I trimmed the clymatis and trumpet vine. I think that is all I can do until next spring.I would love to plant some tulips, but I have chipmunks around my house and they love the bulbs.What is so great about this weather? I went to the store and ran in several people I knew. Here we are standing out side talking with out a coat on. Like I said this is November. I remember a Nov. 7 , 56 years ago. Nancy's birthday and we had snow, and snow you could not look over it. This was Nancy's day and no one could come over for her party. The family where only a blog away.So let us enjoy this weather, there must be changes on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment