Friday, November 13, 2009

Who need men?

Not us.My treadmill has not been working this summer. Well I have it for many years and wonder if this is the end. But I began to screw around with the treadmill until every thing was exposed.Then I wondered what now. So I ask Brandon, my gym teacher and he said it might be a fuse.So got my manual out and looked and could not find a fuse. Brought my manual to Kirkwoods and hope a man would tell me, All there was where woman. And I said I am sorry but I need a man. Then one of the girls said mabey I can help. So she got on the computer to look for parts and then two girl decided they would go home with me and see.It was less then 5 minutes and my treadmill was working again. I never say it again I need a man. Woman can do us much and in some ways more then men. But please do not tell them.From the time I have been alone I do a lot my self, but I also know that if my husband was alive I would let him do a lot more. Somehow that manhood makes them feel good.I say hooray for woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment