Saturday, January 23, 2010

Avara.

Yes I am getting back to normal after a severe sinus infection. Evie and I went to see the movie Avara.For me it was the best movie I ever saw. The other one was Titanic. Being from the old days generation, I do not know how they can produce a movie like that.It was almost a 3 hour movie , but it did not seems that long. This was my first outing after a month long health problems. And we both celebrated our birthdays. What better way then do something together.Now we are having this beautiful weather. The sun has been out every day and I try to get some rays. Yesterday I was sitting in the sun in the garage and Anna stopped by. She said I wonder if Granny is sitting in the sun. The family knows that is my favorite spot. My body needs to feel those rays. I have a very cold body. Only sun and direct heat can make me feel good.Yesterday I went grocery shopping, my cupboards where empty.It feels good to do what you have to do and not depend on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment