Monday, January 4, 2010

Brrrr it's cold.

Winter is here. Snow, frost and cold. Have had the flu I have not been shoveling the snow. but last night after Jim brought me home I did a little around the house.Boy it was cold. Kim said it would be fun sliding down the hill with the sleds by Grandma. But it is to cold for the little ones. Wednesday the girls from Geneseo are coming to Grandma. I can see them then sliding down the hill. Kim should bring her snow shoes.Tomorrow I am going back to the heated pool and hot tub. This is inside. But next week I am going in a outside hot tub . Hat on other wise the wet hair will freeze.We have to make the best of the winter and the best place is outside. When you walk in the snow you see all the animals that have been overnight at your home visiting.I have a lot of Deer, but surprising a lot of other animals.They are all looking for food.I do most of my walking on my treadmill. It is saver for the old folks.But I really like it better to cross country skiing.But those years have past.Enjoy the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment