Sunday, January 17, 2010

Four generations.

My computer was out of business for a while, but I am back. I wanted to write about a nice day about two weeks ago. I had four lady,s for the day here. Four generations . Nancy my daughter, Kim and Kris my grand daughters and Lucy my great Grand daughter. What a joy to see them all have a great time and to look back and have all the memories for me to see them all to grown up to the people they are now.This is what my life is now, looking back and remember so many good feelings. Every day we are making history.To see Lucy sliding down the hills next to my house and Kim and Kris having a good time, I do remember so many other times we did that. Durant Eastman Park with our children and later with grand children .The snow mans we made. Last year I build a snowman by my self and in my mind I saw all the ones we build through the years.The igloo we build one year and I did crawled in it. I have loved life and enjoy my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment