Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What a night.

I had the worst night I had in a long time.It lingered all day with me.I saw faces I had not seen for years, events that took place in the war. They where after me for some reason. I had hid some one and would not tell. It was so real and scary that I can not shake it of and maybe when I put it in words it will help.But I can not put it in words. I see the faces from yesterday, the feeling I felt then came back.I was looking for people who understand me. But no one believed me. I saw my home on the inside just when it was then . The S.S ers in the house looking and not believing me. I was a teenager then and new what was going on but not understanding every thing. That is the way our lives where. Afraid of every thing. I do not understand why after 68 years I had a dream like that. I just had a good cry maybe that helps. Boy what a night, what real feelings. Scary!

1 comment:

  1. HUGS!!! That sounds horrible. That must have been such an awful thing to live through.
    Wishing you sweeter dreams tonight!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete