Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Boston. M.A. Trip.






































































































Evie and I went for three days to Boston to see the family there. Special the newest member of my family. Little Kate. We saw them three days in a row, and did they grow on us. We had what they say A Ball.Molly was so happy to see us and the little Kate was so precious.Friday Jim took off and we spend a nice day together. Also went out for a nice lunch and the girls where great. Saterday we spend the morning with Julie. Jim had a class and Julie mowed the lawn and we took care of the kids. Also Julie went grocery shopping without the kids. That was a treat for her. It was great to spend the days with Evie, lots of talking. On Thursday Evie and I wandered through M.A. on the way to Boston. We stopped in Lennox to see Andrew de Vries Gallery. I was very in pressed over his work. He had a lot of his bronze statue,s there. I also have a few pictures of him and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment