Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love Story.































Yes I have a love story on Mothers day. Sex on my deck.It is a cute story. This morning when family where here on my deck on the wall in a flower pot was a nest. I did not knew what kind of bird was in there, Later Louise said they where doves.Every one was outside and talking and never noticed that the birds where gone.Kim did see two older and young ones together, but where they went I did not know.Now it is early evening and I looked outside trough the window and there was Mama,Dad and baby between them, but where is the other baby. I looked and looked and finally saw him between my flowers.I kept on looking and there the couple moved a little and left the baby alone. Boy they had sex. The Daddy looked like twice his size and they had a good time.Then the baby went to Mom and Dad and cuddled.Finally they walked over to baby no two. They seam to be telling them to fly and all four flew in to the pine tree.I am glad I saw them flying, now I know they are save.

No comments:

Post a Comment