Monday, May 2, 2011

No sleep any more.

This has been a week to remember. First Prince William wedding.I was up at 4 in the morning.And just got back to normal when last night I was watching a program I like and the news came on that our President was going to speak to the Nation at 10.30 p.m. My blood pressure went up, what is going on. So I sat there for over a hour waiting for what was going to happen.Finely 11.38 he came on and told us that Bin Laden was death.What a joy for lots of people. I was amazed at that time how many folks where in front of the White House screaming U.S.A.I was so exited that I did not want to go to bed.When I finely went to bed I could not sleep.I felt I had so many emotions in me. Remembering 10 years ago.I am glad he is gone, but I do have some problem with that we are happy some one is killed.I have seen to many killings in my life and it is not a pretty sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment