Monday, December 14, 2009

December Birthdays.

Yes this is not the best month to have Birthdays. There is always so much going on that the Birthdays in December go by the way side. Try not. One of my daughters is December 27. It would have been December 25, but the Dr. told me not to come in, because he want to be with his children. By the way he had eight. His name was Dr. schultz.Well I listen and did go to the hospital the 26 of Dec.Louise was born early the 27. We always made it a special day for her. She got her presents for her Birthday. Not like I know some people combined the two days. Then my first grandchild was born December 2. Not as bad as the 27the.What did my grandson do , his daughter was born the 16 of December.They live in Boston so Molly has to wait until they come home for the Holidays.Confusing ? Yes. You like to spoil them on there day. I know her parents will make a good day for her, but it would be nice to share that with them. I would like Molly to know that her great Grandmother will think of her that day special . Happy second Birthday Mo;;y.

No comments:

Post a Comment