Saturday, December 26, 2009

A other CHRISTMAS MEMORY.

A other Christmas is gone with many memories. My festivities started Dec 23 with the house on the pairie outing.It was great, sitting on the wagon and riding through the country on to the little house.It was cold. Freezing cold, but when we arrived at the house there where two fires going. On for the stew and hot cocoa and a great big camp fire. I enjoyed every minute. I am alway,s afraid for cold hands and feet, but it was toasty warm out side. David sure made memories.I hope he will do this now every year.Then Dec 24 eve we had our Christmas at Nancy.Every thing was great. Foo, company and the games with the gifts. Lots of fun. I told the family I do not want any gifts. I just like to see them together. They are such a great bunch. But the came up with some gifts for me that they made, And I am flabbergast.My Granddaughters gave me a picture with the whole family in it. They used out faces and put them in characters of the movies. What a conservation piece.Also got beautiful pictures of my great grand children.The my grand daughter Anna gave me for the thirth year in a row a book of pictures of her children and me, plus my fam. and friends are in it.I am getting a nice library.From the time I have been alone Evie had me over for Christmas breakfast. So I have seen the boy growing up and having fun on Christmas morning.Later the wife's where there and now the great grand children. What a joy to see, The best joy was to see Evie and Jim enjoying the little ones.This is again a memory, to look back later and remember the good times.I had planned the afternoon of Dec 25 to go to Nancy and family. But that turned out different.They had to bring there son Jeff to the hospital with stomach pains. I hope things will turn out for the better. So you never know what is going to happen.But you make plans and sometime we have to change. I listen to the news and many people had to change there plans because of weather conditions. Special in the middle of our country. Making memories is normal living and living normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment