Monday, December 7, 2009

Sinterklaas.

Yes we had Sinterklaas in my town.Surprise,surprise he came at my house.I think He does not like to forget anyone. My Grandchildren and Great grandchildren showed up. Sinterklaas had brought something for me at there homes.Then my Son in law James made a special dinner for me. Chinese with home made bread. Well there was a little problem. I do not know how many people know. But thanks to Hitler I lost all my teeth in my 20 the , I have some in plants but there is not always a guarantee. So I took a bite at the great rye bread and felt something in my mouth. There was one of my front teeth in my mouth loose.So that was my Sinterklaas ending. But kids and Jim you went out your way. I will remember those days and look forward to what is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment