Saturday, December 12, 2009

The once a month get together.

Today was our special once a month visit. Years ago I would spend the day with my daughters out shopping. They where teens our early twenties. After all day out we would meet my husband in a fancy place to eat. He would take care of the bill.So after he was gone I took over and payed for dinner. We always had a great time. Just like it was when they where home. Today it was that day. And I decided to stay all day at my house and I did the cooking.We had a real good time. Time to open up your feelings and love.The day was not with out a few problems. I had a quilted table cloth on the table. I think Nancy was so exited that she spilled her coffee twice. Later Louise could not find her mouth and spilled her wine.Then I got clumsy and spilled some of my wine.We had a good laugh about it. The sun was out all day and we made memories again. Take time out to show your love and caring. This is what the Holidays are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment